You give me a cookie, I'll give you a cookie
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A clan led by Italian_Boy1Up and aHERDofGNOMES

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFacebookYoutubeTwitter
Cookies have disbanded, please contact Italian_Boy1Up at theheartbreakers.tk or cakelair.net for more information.

Final Fantasy XIII

Go down 
+2
Italian_Boy1Up
VinHikaru
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Final Fantasy XIII - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIII   Final Fantasy XIII - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 12:10 pm

OMG, are you doing the missions? If not, then that's why you finished too quickly Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIII   Final Fantasy XIII - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 8:46 pm

VIN!!! Did you see what just came out?
http://ssl.square-enix-shop.com/usa/detail.php?id=614
It's freakin expensive but it's so hot!
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

Silver Dollars : 8535
Kudos : 143

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIII   Final Fantasy XIII - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 9:04 pm

Haha those action figures remind me of this old anime store we used to have down the road. They had this really detailed Cloud action figure with his motor cycle fenrir from Advent Children. The bike was probably a foot, maybe a foot and a half long. And Cloud was between 8 and 12 inches long. They wanted 137 dollars for it. Somebody actually bought it, I was surprised. They also had some bad ass Sephiroth action figures =( not to mention other Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts action figures, among other anime haha.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cookiemobsters.com

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIII   Final Fantasy XIII - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 1:48 am

Nova wrote:
VIN!!! Did you see what just came out?
http://ssl.square-enix-shop.com/usa/detail.php?id=614
It's freakin expensive but it's so hot!

OM NOM NOM. I'm loving that they can be in gestalt mode or posed seperately!
Back to top Go down
VinHikaru
God
God
VinHikaru

Silver Dollars : 6363
Kudos : 144

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIII   Final Fantasy XIII - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 10:41 am

I'm going to sell one of my arms and a leg to the hospital and get that Shiva figure!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIII   Final Fantasy XIII - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 11:34 am

Totally unrelated but...

WHAT. THE. EFF.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIII   Final Fantasy XIII - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 12:59 pm

I think he couldn't do it and just passed out or something. Then again, he doesn't even do enough damage in battle to OHKO himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIII   Final Fantasy XIII - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 1:06 pm

I had to stop playing haha. I know he didn't do it properly, but woah...that shit is HEAVY for FF, isn't it?

And I was really hoping he'd see it wasn't really Vanille's fault and be all like FU Sanctum! I won't be a puppet! Me and Vanille, we stick together! But no, he had to emo out.
Back to top Go down
VinHikaru
God
God
VinHikaru

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIII   Final Fantasy XIII - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 9:08 pm

XIII is pretty hardcore with the drama in certain parts. I need to pick up my second game so I can relive that moment, it definitely made my jaw drop!

I'm now $60ish short of getting the Shiva figure! Does anyone love me enough to give me $60? Razz

....anyone?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIII   Final Fantasy XIII - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 1:02 pm

Is anyone collecting the dark matter/trapezohedron? Final Fantasy XIII - Page 2 Icon_sad
Back to top Go down
VinHikaru
God
God
VinHikaru

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIII   Final Fantasy XIII - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 1:03 pm

I have no idea what that is, but people keep talking about it on the official Playstation forums for Final Fantasy haha.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIII   Final Fantasy XIII - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 1:05 pm

LOL. Aren't you trying to get all the trophies? You need traps to upgrade the weapons to the last stage and you need dark matter for some of the accessory upgrades. They have like a 1% drop rate and the enemies are hard as heck to kill. O_O
Back to top Go down
VinHikaru
God
God
VinHikaru

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIII   Final Fantasy XIII - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 12:16 am

I JUST BOUGHT THE SHIVA ACTION FIGURE! WOO HOO!!

Yes, I'm crazy. All collectors are. So Shiva is $200, which is freaking insane, and since there aren't any anime stores around here I'd have to pay shipping - and going by the size of the figure, some sites had shipping estimated at $30!

The reason I suddenly bought it is because I found a store, ANIMEniacs, which listed some Shiva figures on Amazon for $200 with the cheapest shipping I found online. Then, yesterday, they strangely changed the listing to $180 + shipping. But today it went back to $200 + shipping, which is kind of weird...

Anyway, I found their actual website and there they had it listed for $170 + shipping! Still hella expensive, but it was a great deal when you compare it to my other options (and no, not buying it wasn't an option Razz )

I'm so excited! I got my Snow figure from ANIMEniacs so I know they're reliable. You guys should check out their store - I feel bad because it looks like they've been having some slow business lately, but this means they sell things for lower than MSRP even when you account for shipping. Amazing!

"Hi everyone. My name is Vincent, and I'm a collector."

"Hi Vincent...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIII   Final Fantasy XIII - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 2:49 am

I hope it's legit. I would think importing the figures from Japan would be more expensive then buying it here since they are sold by the same company and should be the same price no matter where you buy it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIII   Final Fantasy XIII - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 4:37 am

Omfg Vincent. You're nuts ♥️ But I love that haha
Back to top Go down
VinHikaru
God
God
VinHikaru

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIII   Final Fantasy XIII - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 11:44 pm

SHIVA CAME INT HE MAIL TODAY AND SHE IS GINORMOUS. I haven't opened her because I've been busy all day, haha! And I don't want to draw my parents' attention to it, haha. If they ask, I'm claiming it was $40 because it's like two $20 figures put together....and then I got it on sale for $30. Totally a big fat lie, but you gotta do what you gotta do. Razz

The box measures like 3.5 PS3 controllers in length and 1.5 PS3 controllers in width and height. (Notice how I always use PS3 controllers as a measurment? Haha that's because it's universal all over the world! I'm a pioneer, truly. Razz )

She's so amazing. And yes, she's legit! Animeniacs Inc, guys. You can get her for LESS than the store price with shipping!
Back to top Go down
VinHikaru
God
God
VinHikaru

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIII   Final Fantasy XIII - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 5:36 pm

Gasp! According to teh Intern3tz, the other Play Arts Kai figures (Sazh, Fang, and Hope) were released yesterday!

I may wait to get them until I've moved into my new place. That way I won't have to pack them and drive 3 hours to my new pad. Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIII   Final Fantasy XIII - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 6:36 pm

:O You gotta get Fang first Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIII   Final Fantasy XIII - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 4:20 am

NO NO GET SAZH. SAAAAZH.
Back to top Go down
VinHikaru
God
God
VinHikaru

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIII   Final Fantasy XIII - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 4:40 pm

Back to top Go down
delete
Count
Count

Silver Dollars : 5339
Kudos : 9

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIII   Final Fantasy XIII - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 6:24 pm

I think it looks a lot better than its predecessor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIII   Final Fantasy XIII - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 6:51 pm

The graphics are like 90% of that of XIII but they still look awesome. That girl is pretty. monkey full I hope we see more of her. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIII   Final Fantasy XIII - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 4:18 am

that reeeeally reminded me of VII haha. Thanks Vin for finding this, you hopeless fanboy you. <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIII   Final Fantasy XIII - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy XIII
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You give me a cookie, I'll give you a cookie :: Game Chat :: Platforms :: Sony Games-
Jump to: