You give me a cookie, I'll give you a cookie
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A clan led by Italian_Boy1Up and aHERDofGNOMES

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFacebookYoutubeTwitter
Cookies have disbanded, please contact Italian_Boy1Up at theheartbreakers.tk or cakelair.net for more information.

Points whoring tactics

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Points whoring tactics Empty
PostSubject: Points whoring tactics   Points whoring tactics I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 11:48 am

List your point whoring techniques here! I'll update the list Razz

Chop that wood!
Everyone knows this. Grab a worker hat and whore up that ore!

Baptism
Grab yourself a priest friend and dive into the water. Don't forget to heal ;] (Note: You can do this with three people but it's really, really hard haha)

Feed me caaaaake!
Host a small, friends-only RTP on Coco Cliffs. Grab a worker hat and build the bridge. Go back and grab an offensive class (I like warrior for the WSG). Go and grab the princess, capture the middle outpost and go up right to the top. Feed her cake for 20 minutes or so, you should have about 7000 points ;]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Points whoring tactics   Points whoring tactics I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 12:00 pm

Is it a good idea to make this public? Evil or Very Mad

I go to Sugar Cove and stick the princess in the middle island at the bottom. There's like 3-4 cake spawning points there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Points whoring tactics   Points whoring tactics I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 12:04 pm

This is more for when you want to unlock your get fabulous items quicker - I know people who come on this forum would never do this during an actual game Razz

And the reason I use Coco cliff is because if the bot isn't a worker, he can't get up and bother you. He'll just stand by the bottom outpost waiting for you to move Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Points whoring tactics   Points whoring tactics I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 12:46 pm

Lol, I have to kill the bot every minute or so. I'll have to check out your idea.
Back to top Go down
VinHikaru
God
God
VinHikaru

Silver Dollars : 6392
Kudos : 144

PostSubject: Re: Points whoring tactics   Points whoring tactics I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 9:58 am

Host a 1 v 1 match online. Let's say you're on the Blue team. Don't build the doors, but grab the Blue Princess from the dungeon. Return her to the throne for massive points.

When the bot grabs one of the Princesses, kill the bot for points then return the Princess for more points. It may be better to hold onto the Princess from the enemy team, so that the bot goes for the Princess in the throne. You get 300 points each time you return the Princess to the throne, but only if she's stolen past the castle walls.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Points whoring tactics   Points whoring tactics I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 10:12 am

I have problems with this, in that some bots are freakin' dumb haha. There's nothing more annoying than trying to lure a priest into your base when all he REALLY wants to do is kill you.

Actually, this only really happens on Coco Cliffs. But it's frickin' annoying anyway haha.
Back to top Go down
fairuza
Empire Ruler
Empire Ruler
fairuza

Silver Dollars : 5521
Kudos : 7

PostSubject: Re: Points whoring tactics   Points whoring tactics I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 10:20 am

i've been playing a full game of soccer and burning the hell outta some bots. 3000 to 5000 each game (unless lakers joins in and trys to stop me!)
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

Silver Dollars : 8564
Kudos : 143

PostSubject: Re: Points whoring tactics   Points whoring tactics I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 10:27 am

Yeah you can rack up a ton of points in soccer if you grab a hat that can AOE. Priest and Mage basically haha.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cookiemobsters.com
citizen_zane
Squire
Squire
citizen_zane

Silver Dollars : 5211
Kudos : 1

PostSubject: Re: Points whoring tactics   Points whoring tactics I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 9:54 am

Here is what I have done, in order to get enough points on my clan account to change my outfit. I play a single player RTP game on easy, put it on Coco Cliffs, grab a priest hat and sit in my own castle. Then I start to heal someone, and as I am doing so, I hit the PS button in the middle of my controller. My priest will continue to give rings to respawning bots without me having to lift a finger. Your character will continue to do whatever it was that you were doing when you hit the PS button.

At this point, I can put the controller down, turn off the TV, and go to bed. When I wake up, I will have amassed thousands of points, at which point I will quickly save the princess and end the game. This isn't exactly a fool-proof method, but when it works, it works extremely well. I have tried this on every level, and Coco Cliffs is the only one that I've had luck with. If you try other levels, one of the teams ends up winning, but not on Coco Cliffs (not usually anyway). It does happen on occasion, but more often than not, the game will continue forever. One problem that I've encountered is that sometimes a stupid bot will just stand still with his thumb up his butt, so you end up healing the same bot for hours on end, but generally speaking, it's a good, easy way to rack up serious points.

I think I am the only person who has ever done this (at least I haven't ever heard of anyone ever doing anything like this), but I don't mind sharing it with you guys.
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

PostSubject: Re: Points whoring tactics   Points whoring tactics I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 10:10 am

Doesn't the game just end by points eventually?
Back to top Go down
citizen_zane
Squire
Squire
citizen_zane

Silver Dollars : 5211
Kudos : 1

PostSubject: Re: Points whoring tactics   Points whoring tactics I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 10:15 am

Don't think so. There is no time limit. I've only done it for a few hours at a time (I don't sleep much).
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

PostSubject: Re: Points whoring tactics   Points whoring tactics I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 10:17 am

Oooooooooh you said single player, lol gotcha.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Points whoring tactics   Points whoring tactics I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 11:10 am

Wait, points you get in single player mode count towards actual points? Does this include gladiate or not? Because you can get like 15,000 points in a relatively small amount of time by just doing your favourite gladiate over and over Razz
Back to top Go down
Raxozellet
Private
Private

Silver Dollars : 5237
Kudos : -2

PostSubject: Re: Points whoring tactics   Points whoring tactics I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 8:20 am

Raxo's method

There's better ways but this is one of the best ones.

Just set up a 2 player game in Black Forest against a bot.

Go grab his princess and rescue her and let him rescue yours.

Don't build doors.

Now the bot as any class except worker (kill a worker with as soon as he appears and suicide in the water if you pick up any hat) will keep coming to grab her.

He'll always take the same route out of the throne room by jumping into the little tower with the fire torch. You can slap the princess out of his hands there and walk her back to the throne for 300 points. You also get a bunch of points for slapping and killing the princess holder with slaps.

If you have the patience to this for 45 minutes over and over you can get around 31,000 points. It's boring but effective.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Points whoring tactics   Points whoring tactics I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Points whoring tactics
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You give me a cookie, I'll give you a cookie :: Game Chat :: Fat Princess-
Jump to: