You give me a cookie, I'll give you a cookie
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A clan led by Italian_Boy1Up and aHERDofGNOMES

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFacebookYoutubeTwitter
Cookies have disbanded, please contact Italian_Boy1Up at theheartbreakers.tk or cakelair.net for more information.

I just discovered the conversations in the Gallery....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
VinHikaru
God
God
VinHikaru

Silver Dollars : 6395
Kudos : 144

I just discovered the conversations in the Gallery.... Empty
PostSubject: I just discovered the conversations in the Gallery....   I just discovered the conversations in the Gallery.... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 11:17 pm

Okay, first - we are clearly the best-looking clan. Not just in Fat Princess, but like...ever.

Secondly, I just discovered people have commented on various member's pictures! It's like a whole other world of conversations I've been oblivious to until recently. I was surprised to learn there was a whole catfight under knic_knic's page! And if they all start rubbing their knees, hoho boy....

Did everyone know about this but me?!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I just discovered the conversations in the Gallery....   I just discovered the conversations in the Gallery.... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 11:32 pm

LMAO!! Vin you should know by now that the cookies have a billion different random conversations all the time everywhere!! LOL.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I just discovered the conversations in the Gallery....   I just discovered the conversations in the Gallery.... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 4:06 am

Yeah, it's a bunch of Easter Eggs Razz It does mean anyone who visits our chat will be like WTF KNEES?!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I just discovered the conversations in the Gallery....   I just discovered the conversations in the Gallery.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I just discovered the conversations in the Gallery....
Page 1 of 1