You give me a cookie, I'll give you a cookie
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A clan led by Italian_Boy1Up and aHERDofGNOMES

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFacebookYoutubeTwitter
Cookies have disbanded, please contact Italian_Boy1Up at theheartbreakers.tk or cakelair.net for more information.

VinHikaru vs Halo

Go down 
+3
theresabby
aHERDofGNOMES
VinHikaru
7 posters
AuthorMessage
VinHikaru
God
God
VinHikaru

Silver Dollars : 6392
Kudos : 144

VinHikaru vs Halo Empty
PostSubject: VinHikaru vs Halo   VinHikaru vs Halo I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 8:15 pm

I played Halo once, and only once. It was at a friend's birthday party, and a few of us who never played Halo before got really confused by the controls. Think about it: one control stick moves your body, but the other one moves your head?! Madness!

We just kept running around in circles while our heads went in a bobblehead doll motion. Even though all us beginners were on one team, we just killed each other because we couldn't walk to where the enemy was.....
Back to top Go down
aHERDofGNOMES
Admin
Admin
aHERDofGNOMES

Silver Dollars : 5701
Kudos : 20

VinHikaru vs Halo Empty
PostSubject: Re: VinHikaru vs Halo   VinHikaru vs Halo I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 12:45 am

Razz great story vin
Back to top Go down

VinHikaru vs Halo Empty
PostSubject: Re: VinHikaru vs Halo   VinHikaru vs Halo I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 2:13 am

lmao! But aren't most shooters like that? One adjusts the view/aim/head, the other makes you move...?
Back to top Go down
theresabby
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
theresabby

Silver Dollars : 5287
Kudos : 1

VinHikaru vs Halo Empty
PostSubject: Re: VinHikaru vs Halo   VinHikaru vs Halo I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 4:25 am

first time i played Halo I played with friends, before i knew it I was playing for 6 hours. It was like 4am. Then i never played it again.
True story
Back to top Go down
fairuza
Empire Ruler
Empire Ruler
fairuza

Silver Dollars : 5521
Kudos : 7

VinHikaru vs Halo Empty
PostSubject: Re: VinHikaru vs Halo   VinHikaru vs Halo I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 9:59 am

lol, vin you are too funny! I have a hard time with controls like that, but usually i get nauseated and give up.
Back to top Go down
peacelovesunny
God
God
peacelovesunny

Silver Dollars : 6004
Kudos : 18

VinHikaru vs Halo Empty
PostSubject: Re: VinHikaru vs Halo   VinHikaru vs Halo I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 1:32 pm

Ive played halo once but it was on the 360. I played for 10 minutes then everyone one found out I was a girl and went crazy. =[
Back to top Go down

VinHikaru vs Halo Empty
PostSubject: Re: VinHikaru vs Halo   VinHikaru vs Halo I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 8:26 am

You get use to it vin lol, like most game. When I started halo, I never had problems. Maybe it's because I'm use to 360 controls. However, I was never much of a halo fan. I'm more Into gears of war.Wink
Back to top Go down
Enders-War
General
General
Enders-War

Silver Dollars : 5314
Kudos : 6

VinHikaru vs Halo Empty
PostSubject: Re: VinHikaru vs Halo   VinHikaru vs Halo I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 10:17 pm

I don't play halo, or gears, or anything on the 360 cuz i don't got one??!?!??!?!?!? WHODA THUNK!
Back to top Go down
droolybear
General
General
droolybear

Silver Dollars : 5265
Kudos : 11

VinHikaru vs Halo Empty
PostSubject: Re: VinHikaru vs Halo   VinHikaru vs Halo I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 11:31 pm

i love halo co-op. MP i'm ok at, when i play shooters i like mouse and keyboard.

in halo 3, you can unlock small bonus features in the game by collecting hidden skulls through the campaign. my favorite bonus is "grunt birthday party" every time you head hot a grunt, you hear a "yaaaaay!" and they explode into confetti. it's awesome doing a bunch of them in a row. woot!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

VinHikaru vs Halo Empty
PostSubject: Re: VinHikaru vs Halo   VinHikaru vs Halo I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

VinHikaru vs Halo
Page 1 of 1