You give me a cookie, I'll give you a cookie
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A clan led by Italian_Boy1Up and aHERDofGNOMES

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFacebookYoutubeTwitter
Cookies have disbanded, please contact Italian_Boy1Up at theheartbreakers.tk or cakelair.net for more information.

Hey Everybody. :)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
CyberMoogle13
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
CyberMoogle13

Silver Dollars : 5269
Kudos : 6

Hey Everybody. :) Empty
PostSubject: Hey Everybody. :)   Hey Everybody. :) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 4:46 pm

I'm CyberMoogle13 for those who don't know me. I'm a former member of the SUN, but after the break up I'm looking for a new clan to join. Hope you guys let me join.
I'm a fan of Fat Princess, Final Fantasy and other RPGs, and other cool games I can get my hands on.

PSN:CyberMoogle13
Fat Princess Rank:KING!
Fat Princess Death/Kill ratio (If applicable):Varies

Why do you want to join?:I was looking for a clan to join and I kinda know some of the members of the CookieMob

How did you hear about us?:Lakers sent me a PM and I read about you guys on the Fat Princess forums.

Tell us a little about yourself:Like to play PS3 and the other games I mentioned. Love to watch football. (No, I'm not a Packers fan!)
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

Silver Dollars : 8535
Kudos : 143

PostSubject: Re: Hey Everybody. :)   Hey Everybody. :) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 5:15 pm

Haha this isn't the clan application spot Cyber, but of course you're welcome to join. I won't make you fill out an application, you've already played and talked with all the leaders, I think that's good enough lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cookiemobsters.com

PostSubject: Re: Hey Everybody. :)   Hey Everybody. :) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 11:36 pm

haha cyber of course your in we would be happy to have ya Smile
Back to top Go down
peacelovesunny
God
God
peacelovesunny

Silver Dollars : 5975
Kudos : 18

PostSubject: Re: Hey Everybody. :)   Hey Everybody. :) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 12:36 am

You kicked my butt on that 1vs1 match lmao welcome =]
Back to top Go down
VinHikaru
God
God
VinHikaru

Silver Dollars : 6363
Kudos : 144

PostSubject: Re: Hey Everybody. :)   Hey Everybody. :) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 12:45 pm

Welcome Cyber! Glad to see you over here.
Back to top Go down
CyberMoogle13
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
CyberMoogle13

Silver Dollars : 5269
Kudos : 6

PostSubject: Re: Hey Everybody. :)   Hey Everybody. :) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 4:16 pm

I didn't know what to do. Lakers said I was in, but I didn't know whether or not to post and application with my introduction. I look forward to playing with you all again. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey Everybody. :)   Hey Everybody. :) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey Everybody. :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You give me a cookie, I'll give you a cookie :: The Godfather's Desk :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: