You give me a cookie, I'll give you a cookie
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.

You give me a cookie, I'll give you a cookie

A clan led by Italian_Boy1Up and aHERDofGNOMES

HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog inFacebookYoutubeTwitter
Cookies have disbanded, please contact Italian_Boy1Up at theheartbreakers.tk or cakelair.net for more information.

Share | 

Super Smash Brothers!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

Silver Dollars : 6705
Kudos : 143

PostSubject: Super Smash Brothers!!!   Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:15 am

I <3 this series. When me and my buddies were in elementary, every overnight we had, we played the original Smash Bros....ALL NIGHT LONG O_O. I remember I always used Yoshi and got ridicule for it because he was so hard to control haha. Those were the days when it was strictly a party game, not much depth haha.

Melee was the latter days of elementary to the beginning days of highschool. Me and my buddies drooled over this baby when it came out. I mean MEWTWO???? FLIPPING MEWTWO ! reow ! reow ! reow ! reow ! This game was just all kinds of badassery with all the new characters and the added on side-B attack. New stages and new items. Even an added "story" mode. Event matches were awesome too. This game was the real deal. I owned with Toon Link, Dr. Mario, Falco, and Yoshi >=3. And wouldn't ya know it, two of those got taken out for Brawl lol.

Brawl came out my Senior year if I remember correctly. I love this game =). It brings back the party element game with the items on because the items are such game changers (especially the dragoon and the smash orbs). This one just added so much to an already great game. Even more new characters (including so many new favorites like the Pokemon Trainer and fucking SONIC O_o), tons of new stages (and a flippin Stage Creator!!!), items galore, stickers, music, trophies! This game has so much content it's crazy. Not to mention a 9 hour story mode that actually has CGI cutscenes this time! (And a fucking co-op mode!!!!). This game is just so good it's dirty mwahaha.

Ontop of it all, Brawl can be hacked to not only change costumes, music, items, stages...but if you really know what you're doing, you can add your own characters to the game (entirely illegal, but what the hell haha).

I <3 Smash Bros. dancingcat

Lieutenant
Lieutenant
CyberMoogle13

Silver Dollars : 3439
Kudos : 6

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Brothers!!!   Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:47 pm

I'm ashamed I didn't notice this thread! I LOVE THIS SERIES!!!!! This series is probably THE best series created by Nintendo, second only to Super Mario Bros. I own all of the games and I never get bored. They added so much crap in Brawl it blew my mind. My favorite character to use is Fox because he is really fast and I like to ram people with the Landmaster.
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

Silver Dollars : 6705
Kudos : 143

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Brothers!!!   Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:50 pm

Haha I know right? I use one out of every 4 characters haha. I'm also a veteran hacker with Brawl, so I've got a ton of different costumes, stages, and music I've added to the game that weren't originally in it haha.

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Brothers!!!   

Back to top Go down

Super Smash Brothers!!!
Page 1 of 1