You give me a cookie, I'll give you a cookie
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A clan led by Italian_Boy1Up and aHERDofGNOMES

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFacebookYoutubeTwitter
Cookies have disbanded, please contact Italian_Boy1Up at theheartbreakers.tk or cakelair.net for more information.

[ACCEPTED] I did it all, for the cookie

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

[ACCEPTED] I did it all, for the cookie Empty
PostSubject: [ACCEPTED] I did it all, for the cookie   [ACCEPTED] I did it all, for the cookie I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 8:39 am

PSN: CuteyLUV
Timezone: EST
Fat Princess Rank: Earl
Fat Princess Death/Kill ratio (If applicable): .8 (use to be a lot better but I love to rush!)

How long have you been playing Fat Princess? Got it in August, played the heck out of it, and stopped playing right before the New Pork patch came out. I just started playing a lot a few weeks ago. I've put in 125 hours so far.

What Class do you normally use? I usually rush with villager, nothing better to do in random matches playin with peeps who have no mic. I switch it up though, I like torchin people with the mage, might hit up some priestiness, or rush with the worker for the extra hearts.

Why do you want to join?: I'm sick of getting in games with 4 people, either they suck or have no mic, which gets old fast! I want a group of peeps to play with so there is always games to hop in, and to represent bangbang

How did you hear about us?: Checking on the official forums, saw the clan thread, and decided to come over.

Tell us a little about yourself: I'm a huge sports fan, especially boxing, baseball and college football. I'm from New England so I am a diehard Sox/Pats/Celts fan. I play the guitar, and enjoy the occasional beer or three, and I'm part Sicilian if that count for anything grin So add me, lets play, and check this out. If you guys haven't seen this before I'm sure you will love it!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=heDEDetUfSw
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

Silver Dollars : 8564
Kudos : 143

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] I did it all, for the cookie   [ACCEPTED] I did it all, for the cookie I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 8:52 am

Alright man looks good. I like the Limp Bizkit reference, one of my favorite bands haha. Alright we'll see what you've got. Just add me, aHERDofGNOMES, bblowup, OpenWaterSwim, or VinHikaru and play with us. Whoever plays with you will get back to us leaders and we'll make a decision. I'd tell you to add Lakers, but I think his friends list is full, mine's pushing it lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cookiemobsters.com

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] I did it all, for the cookie   [ACCEPTED] I did it all, for the cookie I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 11:57 am

I like how your a veteran of the game Very Happy I will make room 4 ya on my FL lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
aHERDofGNOMES
Admin
Admin
aHERDofGNOMES

Silver Dollars : 5701
Kudos : 20

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] I did it all, for the cookie   [ACCEPTED] I did it all, for the cookie I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 10:39 pm

I'm looking forward to seeing your rushing skills running kakashi
Back to top Go down
neoitvaluocsol
Ensign
Ensign
neoitvaluocsol

Silver Dollars : 5330
Kudos : 6

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] I did it all, for the cookie   [ACCEPTED] I did it all, for the cookie I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 1:24 am

NOOO I was gonna ask Cuteyluv to joint he jokers *runs off and cries*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] I did it all, for the cookie   [ACCEPTED] I did it all, for the cookie I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 2:48 am

I played with him last night for a little while, and from what I saw, he had great teamwork and was a good player (although I'm not sure I got to see any rushes ;^; )

I wasn't playing with him for that long, but yeah. He's got my vote Razz And Neo's as well by the looks of it xD
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] I did it all, for the cookie   [ACCEPTED] I did it all, for the cookie I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 8:01 am

neoitvaluocsol wrote:
NOOO I was gonna ask Cuteyluv to joint he jokers *runs off and cries*

Neo, please do not post on applications. I know since you don't frequent our forum too much, you don't know, but I quite plainly posted rules above applications that only the applicant and the staff can post on specific applications. Not trying to be an ass or anything, but I like to keep applications between newbie and staff. Just don't do it again lol.
Back to top Go down
VinHikaru
God
God
VinHikaru

Silver Dollars : 6392
Kudos : 144

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] I did it all, for the cookie   [ACCEPTED] I did it all, for the cookie I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 11:30 am

I can't have my parents hearing me yell "Hey Cutey" at the screen, so CuteyLUV - you are henceforth known as MUFFIN. As in, "stud MUFFIN."

You are free to suggest alternative nicknames.
Razz
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] I did it all, for the cookie   [ACCEPTED] I did it all, for the cookie I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 11:42 am

Haha, I like muffin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] I did it all, for the cookie   [ACCEPTED] I did it all, for the cookie I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 1:05 pm

Thanks again everyone! I'm really happy to be here Smile

I have been dubbed muffin huh, which is cool with me. Muffin it is! Especially for the dudes to call me, from them cutey is kinda weird lol. Although muffin isn't exactly much more manly than cutey is haha.

Anything else is fine either, but muffin is official!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] I did it all, for the cookie   [ACCEPTED] I did it all, for the cookie I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 1:12 pm

Just wait until we shorten Muffin to one syllable...we might have to change it again haha.

(And FYI - Muffin is TOTALLY manly)
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] I did it all, for the cookie   [ACCEPTED] I did it all, for the cookie I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 2:35 pm

Haha...Muff, bb you're gross.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] I did it all, for the cookie   [ACCEPTED] I did it all, for the cookie I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 3:09 pm

Haha you should have seen what Vin said last night ;D IT WAS SO GROSS.
(Totally off topic haha)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] I did it all, for the cookie   [ACCEPTED] I did it all, for the cookie I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 3:54 pm

Haha bb, let's not go there!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] I did it all, for the cookie   [ACCEPTED] I did it all, for the cookie I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] I did it all, for the cookie
Page 1 of 1