You give me a cookie, I'll give you a cookie
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A clan led by Italian_Boy1Up and aHERDofGNOMES

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFacebookYoutubeTwitter
Cookies have disbanded, please contact Italian_Boy1Up at theheartbreakers.tk or cakelair.net for more information.

THURSDAYS: Can you make it any earlier?

Go down 
5 posters

What do you think?
Sure! Anything for you bb! ♥
THURSDAYS: Can you make it any earlier? I_vote_lcap60%THURSDAYS: Can you make it any earlier? I_vote_rcap
 60% [ 9 ]
Yeah, I can do anytime Thursday!
THURSDAYS: Can you make it any earlier? I_vote_lcap7%THURSDAYS: Can you make it any earlier? I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
I can go 2 hours earlier!
THURSDAYS: Can you make it any earlier? I_vote_lcap13%THURSDAYS: Can you make it any earlier? I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
I can go 1 hour earlier!
THURSDAYS: Can you make it any earlier? I_vote_lcap0%THURSDAYS: Can you make it any earlier? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I can't go earlier, so stop whining!
THURSDAYS: Can you make it any earlier? I_vote_lcap20%THURSDAYS: Can you make it any earlier? I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 15

AuthorMessage

THURSDAYS: Can you make it any earlier? Empty
PostSubject: THURSDAYS: Can you make it any earlier?   THURSDAYS: Can you make it any earlier? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 3:16 pm

Now, I know this is kinda selfish, but can anyone make Thursday's practice a little earlier? At the moment, it's 9EST, which is 2am for me - not fun for me haha.

I'd really appreciate it if we could have it a little earlier, but if not enough people can make it, forget about it. I know Lakers can't make early thursdays, but he suggested maybe having two waves of practice: your thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

Silver Dollars : 8536
Kudos : 143

PostSubject: Re: THURSDAYS: Can you make it any earlier?   THURSDAYS: Can you make it any earlier? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 4:09 pm

Anything for you my sexy assistant <3
Back to top Go down
http://www.cookiemobsters.com

PostSubject: Re: THURSDAYS: Can you make it any earlier?   THURSDAYS: Can you make it any earlier? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 4:12 pm

Lmfao that option was for bunny, but THANKS xD
Back to top Go down
bunnytracks
Planet Ruler
Planet Ruler
bunnytracks

Silver Dollars : 5517
Kudos : 14

PostSubject: Re: THURSDAYS: Can you make it any earlier?   THURSDAYS: Can you make it any earlier? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 6:54 pm

YESSSS. MAKE IT EARLIER PLEASE. ANYTHING FOR BB.

She's better than us in every single way. We should do whatever she tells us to!

hahaa. but seriously. BB IS AWESOME. bunny

and no she didnt threaten me to post this. i love my britishness. : )
But anyways I really don't mind making it earlier, if no one else has a problem.
But if not, i'll still play with BB at normal hours. haa
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THURSDAYS: Can you make it any earlier?   THURSDAYS: Can you make it any earlier? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 7:11 pm

haha I wanna know who else voted the first option...mine is the 2 hours earlier xD And thanks you guys Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THURSDAYS: Can you make it any earlier?   THURSDAYS: Can you make it any earlier? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 9:35 am

Im always gonna be late to thursday practices by one hour so its cool with me. If you guys want to play with me, as soon as I get home I will be playing from 10 est till I get tired lol. Maybe we can have 2 waves of practices depending on how many people can make it.
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

PostSubject: Re: THURSDAYS: Can you make it any earlier?   THURSDAYS: Can you make it any earlier? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 11:15 am

Nunca >=3
Back to top Go down
aHERDofGNOMES
Admin
Admin
aHERDofGNOMES

Silver Dollars : 5673
Kudos : 20

PostSubject: Re: THURSDAYS: Can you make it any earlier?   THURSDAYS: Can you make it any earlier? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 4:40 pm

7pm Est/4pm PST would be perfect for me. 5pm PST is also alright but I can only be on for a shorter time if its at 5
Back to top Go down
Shadowguy542
Warlord
Warlord
Shadowguy542

Silver Dollars : 5298
Kudos : 2

PostSubject: Re: THURSDAYS: Can you make it any earlier?   THURSDAYS: Can you make it any earlier? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 4:54 pm

Haha "Sure! Anything for you bb! ♥️" that's funny I know that was for bunny but I chose it also I'm sure I wasn't the only one =P
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THURSDAYS: Can you make it any earlier?   THURSDAYS: Can you make it any earlier? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 6:43 am

Haha I'm loving all the love xD I'm hoping more people will vote, but it's looking good for an earlier match ;] Thanks you guysss! <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THURSDAYS: Can you make it any earlier?   THURSDAYS: Can you make it any earlier? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 11:34 pm

Bump! Can we please move Thursdays practices to earlier times? This Thursday I won't be able to make, but I should be able to make the next one.Thanks ♥️
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

PostSubject: Re: THURSDAYS: Can you make it any earlier?   THURSDAYS: Can you make it any earlier? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 7:17 am

Perhaps, remind me this weekend lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THURSDAYS: Can you make it any earlier?   THURSDAYS: Can you make it any earlier? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 7:39 am

Will do haha
Back to top Go down
Tubbay-Tubbay23
Empire Ruler
Empire Ruler
Tubbay-Tubbay23

Silver Dollars : 5505
Kudos : 7

PostSubject: Re: THURSDAYS: Can you make it any earlier?   THURSDAYS: Can you make it any earlier? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 2:58 am

Boo I cant Razz im not off till eight or ten on thurs Sorry Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THURSDAYS: Can you make it any earlier?   THURSDAYS: Can you make it any earlier? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 4:10 am

Haha Tubbay, does that mean you're a full cookie now? Razz
Back to top Go down
Tubbay-Tubbay23
Empire Ruler
Empire Ruler
Tubbay-Tubbay23

PostSubject: Re: THURSDAYS: Can you make it any earlier?   THURSDAYS: Can you make it any earlier? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 12:35 pm

Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THURSDAYS: Can you make it any earlier?   THURSDAYS: Can you make it any earlier? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 12:37 pm

ARE YOU FULLY IN lmao
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THURSDAYS: Can you make it any earlier?   THURSDAYS: Can you make it any earlier? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 12:44 pm

What? Tubbay's not a full cookie? Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THURSDAYS: Can you make it any earlier?   THURSDAYS: Can you make it any earlier? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 12:45 pm

tubbayyyyysssssssssss a cookie, HERD AND ITALIAN FAILED TO TELL ME LOL JK Razz
Back to top Go down
Tubbay-Tubbay23
Empire Ruler
Empire Ruler
Tubbay-Tubbay23

PostSubject: Re: THURSDAYS: Can you make it any earlier?   THURSDAYS: Can you make it any earlier? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 12:49 pm

Lol now BB and BUNNY want me FULLY IN score!!!!!!! lol j/k j/k Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THURSDAYS: Can you make it any earlier?   THURSDAYS: Can you make it any earlier? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THURSDAYS: Can you make it any earlier?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You give me a cookie, I'll give you a cookie :: The Godfather's Desk :: Clan Announcements-
Jump to: