You give me a cookie, I'll give you a cookie
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A clan led by Italian_Boy1Up and aHERDofGNOMES

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFacebookYoutubeTwitter
Cookies have disbanded, please contact Italian_Boy1Up at theheartbreakers.tk or cakelair.net for more information.

Fat Princess Olympics

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
VinHikaru
God
God
VinHikaru

Silver Dollars : 6393
Kudos : 144

Fat Princess Olympics Empty
PostSubject: Fat Princess Olympics   Fat Princess Olympics I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 2:56 pm

Win honor and glory! Compete in the Fat Princess Olympics!

Update 2/22/10: The Games are on March 6!

Members signed up are listed in blue under the event descriptions.

We could use a few more judges! Judges can compete in events too, we'll just make sure no one judges an event they're playing in.

Judges:
- VinHikaru
- bblow_up
- ItalianBoy_1Up
- bunnytracks

- lakers27 will be recording all events so close calls can be replayed. Woohoo!

Now that the Winter Olympics have started, why don't we organize our own Fat Princess Olympics? We can have events like...

- Warrior Dashing!
In Hot Sauce, Warriors will start at the bottom outpost and then run a lap around the ring. First player back into the outpost wins the Gold! Players on the opposing team are free to create obstacles like bombs, chicken potions....and DS? (Let me know what you think.)
- ItalianBoy_1Up
- lakers27
- Differentiate
- MRay901

- WSG relay races!
In New Pork, have both top and bottom pathways open. Each team will have x number of Warriors WSGing the Princess in a gigantic figure 8 around the map. The team with the fastest time gets first place!
- ItalianBoy_1Up
- Differentiate
- MRay901
- Brettu99

- Villager relay races!
Villagers race to collect the most pieces of cake! Can you keep up?
- DarkBlueAce
- Differentiate
- MRay901
- VinHikaru

- Gathering the most resources in a time limit!
I'm thinking Brownie Town because of the water around the middle metal deposits, but this event can take place on any map. (Multiple contests?) First, make sure all outposts belong to the same team as the athlete. Each Worker gets 5 minutes to collect as many resources as they can on the map. You have to collect all the metal in the middle before moving on to other resources!
- FriedBlood
- Differentiate
- bblow_up
- MRay901
- VinHikaru

- Archery!
Hmm. New Pork? Rangers, without targetting, will do their best to aim at a certain target. Areas will be preset with points (100 for right on the dot, 75 for close but no cigar, etc etc)
- ItalianBoy_1Up
- DarkBlueAce
- Differentiate
- MRay901

- Underwater Priest-Tank races!
Teams of 2 Priests race 3 laps around the two middle islands on Black Forest. No jumping is allowed. The team with the fastest time comes out on top!
- FriedBlood and ItalianBoy_1Up
- VinHikaru and aHERDofGNOMES
- Differentiate and bblow_up
- MRay901 and Brettu99

- Cake Towers
Can you stack three pieces of cake on top of each other upright? First athlete to do so gets the Gold!
- aHERDofGNOMES
- ItalianBoy_1Up
- Differentiate
- bblow_up
- MRay901

- Gettin' Tipsy
Villagers race across The Great Gorge while Dark Priests stand in their path with AOE Curses at the ready.
- ItalianBoy_1Up
- Differentiate
- bblow_up
- Mray901
- Brettu99
- aHERDofGNOMES

We can organize teams by country, time zone, or clans (including a "No Clans" group) or just have individuals compete.

These are just some ideas, so please sound off on what you want to see and how you want it organized and we can get it done! Thanks, and go forth!

Last edited by VinHikaru on Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fat Princess Olympics   Fat Princess Olympics I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 3:49 pm

I think I might compete in the villager relay races...I like the idea of dizzy villager races, with dark priests cursing over and over, I wouldn't mind doing that one as well Razz

Then again, can judges compete? Or will there be different judges for different events (I see you're competing in a lot of them haha)
Back to top Go down
bunnytracks
Planet Ruler
Planet Ruler
bunnytracks

Silver Dollars : 5546
Kudos : 14

PostSubject: Re: Fat Princess Olympics   Fat Princess Olympics I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 4:15 pm

This looks so much fun! : )
and my pink little villager looks so amazing.

i cheer for the BRITISH team! : D

I would love to help out VIN.
Back to top Go down
CyberMoogle13
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
CyberMoogle13

Silver Dollars : 5299
Kudos : 6

PostSubject: Re: Fat Princess Olympics   Fat Princess Olympics I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 5:05 pm

If you need a judge for this, I'd be happy to help out. Just tell me what times you need me and I'll try to be there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fat Princess Olympics   Fat Princess Olympics I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fat Princess Olympics
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You give me a cookie, I'll give you a cookie :: Game Chat :: Fat Princess-
Jump to: