You give me a cookie, I'll give you a cookie
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A clan led by Italian_Boy1Up and aHERDofGNOMES

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFacebookYoutubeTwitter
Cookies have disbanded, please contact Italian_Boy1Up at theheartbreakers.tk or cakelair.net for more information.

bblowup (take cover)

Go down 
+3
ClaudiaTheGreat
VinHikaru
Italian_Boy1Up
7 posters
AuthorMessage

bblowup (take cover) Empty
PostSubject: bblowup (take cover)   bblowup (take cover) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 2:25 am

Despite the fact that pretty much everyone knows each other around here, I guess I'll introduce myself!

Hey, I'm bblowup (bb for short - it's not comfortable yelling BLOW over the mic, after all!). I pretty much religiously play FP and I'm waiting for the honeymoon period to fade. Unfortunatly, I have a lame timezone (GMT) so even though I'm -always- on, I only get to play with everyone occasionally. I'm currently studying an art foundation course, hoping to progress onto a game design course.

Uh. I think that's it for me. Anything else you want to add is just fluff ;D
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

Silver Dollars : 8535
Kudos : 143

PostSubject: Re: bblowup (take cover)   bblowup (take cover) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 7:32 am

Welcome back bb, our number 1 brit lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cookiemobsters.com
VinHikaru
God
God
VinHikaru

Silver Dollars : 6363
Kudos : 144

PostSubject: Re: bblowup (take cover)   bblowup (take cover) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 12:53 pm

"Everybody listen to BB! She has a British accent, which means she obviously knows what she's talking about!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bblowup (take cover)   bblowup (take cover) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 1:19 pm

lmfao THAT'S ALL I AM TO YOU GUYS
Back to top Go down
ClaudiaTheGreat
ClaudiaTheGreat

Silver Dollars : 5370
Kudos : 11

PostSubject: Re: bblowup (take cover)   bblowup (take cover) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 2:53 pm

bb! Hi. I need to friend you I am on so much, and at all crazy hours (considering my time zone).

& boo for no fluff!
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

PostSubject: Re: bblowup (take cover)   bblowup (take cover) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 3:08 pm

Lol I think it's funny how we Americans adore your accent, but Brits probably think Americans sound stupid lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bblowup (take cover)   bblowup (take cover) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 3:14 pm

lol I find it funny how when another Brit comes online, I coo along with all the other americans because it's so rare to find another Brit, haha!
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

PostSubject: Re: bblowup (take cover)   bblowup (take cover) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 8:30 pm

bblowup wrote:
lol I find it funny how when another Brit comes online, I coo along with all the other americans because it's so rare to find another Brit, haha!

Haha, you said coo =) lol
Back to top Go down
bunnytracks
Planet Ruler
Planet Ruler
bunnytracks

Silver Dollars : 5516
Kudos : 14

PostSubject: Re: bblowup (take cover)   bblowup (take cover) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 8:50 pm

BB. LOOK --> bunny lol.

You're my favorite brit. I need to play more when you're on. : )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bblowup (take cover)   bblowup (take cover) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 9:41 pm

Haha, bunbun, I'm the ONLY brit you know ;D
Back to top Go down
peacelovesunny
God
God
peacelovesunny

Silver Dollars : 5975
Kudos : 18

PostSubject: Re: bblowup (take cover)   bblowup (take cover) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 11:31 am

=D hahahahaa
Back to top Go down
Tubbay-Tubbay23
Empire Ruler
Empire Ruler
Tubbay-Tubbay23

Silver Dollars : 5504
Kudos : 7

PostSubject: Re: bblowup (take cover)   bblowup (take cover) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 1:34 am

Haha tidy bb lol Very Happy monkey full
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bblowup (take cover)   bblowup (take cover) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 9:21 am

lmfao don't you guys say tidy as well?
Back to top Go down
Tubbay-Tubbay23
Empire Ruler
Empire Ruler
Tubbay-Tubbay23

PostSubject: Re: bblowup (take cover)   bblowup (take cover) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 1:14 am

No we say clean lol TIDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YAY!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bblowup (take cover)   bblowup (take cover) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 7:34 am

TIDAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
Back to top Go down
Tubbay-Tubbay23
Empire Ruler
Empire Ruler
Tubbay-Tubbay23

PostSubject: Re: bblowup (take cover)   bblowup (take cover) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 1:48 am

Ha tidy lol
Back to top Go down
neoitvaluocsol
Ensign
Ensign
neoitvaluocsol

Silver Dollars : 5301
Kudos : 6

PostSubject: Re: bblowup (take cover)   bblowup (take cover) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 1:51 am

hehehe tidy BB I lub you!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bblowup (take cover)   bblowup (take cover) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 7:24 pm

Beeble! you are awesome and my favorite cookie now!! Even though your from a lame timezone that doesn't make you lame but I'm pretty sure you know that hahah. Do you ever sleep?? LOL and your not the only one who plays FP religiously!!! MY heiress suck me into her life and I cater to all her needs! I'm pretty much her slave now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bblowup (take cover)   bblowup (take cover) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 2:48 am

EKha wrote:
Beeble! you are awesome and my favorite cookie now!! Even though your from a lame timezone that doesn't make you lame but I'm pretty sure you know that hahah. Do you ever sleep?? LOL and your not the only one who plays FP religiously!!! MY heiress suck me into her life and I cater to all her needs! I'm pretty much her slave now.

I AM awesome, aren't I? Lol jk. And that last bit coupled with your display pic...lmao suggestive? Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Tubbay-Tubbay23
Empire Ruler
Empire Ruler
Tubbay-Tubbay23

PostSubject: Re: bblowup (take cover)   bblowup (take cover) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 11:59 pm

BB is not AWSOME ...... tubbay is Because ppl cant keep her name out there mouth Very Happy Razz lol j/k MUCH love for BB lol Very Happy Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bblowup (take cover)   bblowup (take cover) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 4:50 am

Have you TRIED saying beeble? It's frickin adorable haha. To be fair, sometimes I'll yell TUBBAAAAAAAAAAY across the mic even when you're not around haha
Back to top Go down
Tubbay-Tubbay23
Empire Ruler
Empire Ruler
Tubbay-Tubbay23

PostSubject: Re: bblowup (take cover)   bblowup (take cover) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 10:38 am

Lol no ppl screamin my name lol Love it Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: bblowup (take cover)   bblowup (take cover) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

bblowup (take cover)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You give me a cookie, I'll give you a cookie :: The Godfather's Desk :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: