You give me a cookie, I'll give you a cookie
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A clan led by Italian_Boy1Up and aHERDofGNOMES

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFacebookYoutubeTwitter
Cookies have disbanded, please contact Italian_Boy1Up at theheartbreakers.tk or cakelair.net for more information.

Gundam 00 - anime

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
VinHikaru
God
God
VinHikaru

Silver Dollars : 6393
Kudos : 144

Gundam 00 - anime Empty
PostSubject: Gundam 00 - anime   Gundam 00 - anime I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 1:01 am

How awesome is it that we have an anime/manga forum?! Very Happy

Anyway, I like Gundam 00. It's not that well-known, other than it's part of the Gundam franchise, and I hear it's not the best Gundam series (it's my first one) but I think it's an awesome show. The second season is disappointing, but the first season blew me away. There are a lot of interesting characters and plot twists, and everything is really exciting. Plus, the animation is top notch!

The story is about a future Earth, where all the countries have united into three great powers. The Earth is now surrounded by a giant mechanical ring with three supports, one under each great power, that gathers solar energy for the entire world. But there's still conflict because the great powers are fighting over precious oil. Tired of this conflict, the Gundams appear from a mysterious organization and start performing "armed interventions" where they attack both sides in any military conflict. That's basically how the story starts! I could explain more, but that's why Wikipedia exists! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mobile_Suit_Gundam_00

Check it out!
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

Silver Dollars : 8565
Kudos : 143

Gundam 00 - anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gundam 00 - anime   Gundam 00 - anime I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 7:30 am

I'll have to watch that. I've only seen Mobile Suit Gundam, Gundam 8th MS Team, War in the Pocket, Stardust Memory, G Gundam, and I've seen bits and pieces of Gundam Wing, and a few episodes of Zeta Gundam. The series is really great. Out of the one's I've seen I'd advise watching 08th MS Team.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cookiemobsters.com
johnathondrag
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
johnathondrag

Silver Dollars : 5223
Kudos : 4

Gundam 00 - anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gundam 00 - anime   Gundam 00 - anime I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 4:30 pm

I've never seen any of the Gundam series. I feel so left out >.<
Back to top Go down

Gundam 00 - anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gundam 00 - anime   Gundam 00 - anime I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 4:33 pm

I havnt seen or read it either! your not alone Razz
Back to top Go down

Gundam 00 - anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gundam 00 - anime   Gundam 00 - anime I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 4:39 pm

I think Gundam is too mecha for me. Sad
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

Gundam 00 - anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gundam 00 - anime   Gundam 00 - anime I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 4:50 pm

Lol well you should watch Code Geass and Neon Genesis Evangelion. They'll definitely make you want to watch more Mech series. Gundam is pretty much the grandaddy of Mech shows (there were a few before it, but it was one of the big ones). But there are A LOT of differen't Gundam shows, they can be hit or miss.

Just make sure you consult someone on which ones to watch, some of them are amazing, some are good, some are alright, and some are just complete crap (Looking at Gundam SD in the corner haha).

The original Gundam Mobile Suit is a good one, but I'd advise Gundam Wing for anyone just wanting to watch a good Gundam series. I've heard SEED is good, and from what I've seen, Zeta is really good. Only problem with Zeta is it's a sequel to the original "Mobile Suit Gundam" series, so you'll be kind of lost if you just jump into it.
Back to top Go down

Gundam 00 - anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gundam 00 - anime   Gundam 00 - anime I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 4:54 pm

I saw code geass and I loved it. But I don't think it was totally mecha. Gundam seems like a 100% mecha series.

FAIL XD
I wrote Gunman the first time Razz
Back to top Go down
nitohryu
Private
Private

Silver Dollars : 5200
Kudos : 1

Gundam 00 - anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gundam 00 - anime   Gundam 00 - anime I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 11:59 pm

The only Gundam I saw was 0083 (Stardust Memory). I hadn't seen any of the other Gundams and I had no idea wtf was going on. =)
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

Gundam 00 - anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gundam 00 - anime   Gundam 00 - anime I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 7:12 am

I didn't like the main character in Stardust Memory very much haha. I'm surprised you knew what was going on, it's in continuity with a few series before it =P, meaning you may not have understood why they were at war in the first place or who the Gundam they built was for haha.
Back to top Go down
johnathondrag
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
johnathondrag

Gundam 00 - anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gundam 00 - anime   Gundam 00 - anime I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 12:20 pm

I think with the 8000 gundam series already around its to late for me to jump in lol. Code Geass had the most epic ending of any anime ever.
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

Gundam 00 - anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gundam 00 - anime   Gundam 00 - anime I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 1:02 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
johnathondrag
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
johnathondrag

Gundam 00 - anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gundam 00 - anime   Gundam 00 - anime I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 6:35 pm

But the ending is still so epic. Code Geass + Death Note have the most epic endings in the history of anime
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

Gundam 00 - anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gundam 00 - anime   Gundam 00 - anime I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 6:38 pm

Gah I hate both endings >.< lol. Both were expected, and probably more appropriate haha, but I still would've preferred different endings. Good thing Death Note has an alternate ending haha.
Back to top Go down
johnathondrag
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
johnathondrag

Gundam 00 - anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gundam 00 - anime   Gundam 00 - anime I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 2:38 pm

Italian your just a hater!
Spoiler:
L was the most epic character ever
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

Gundam 00 - anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gundam 00 - anime   Gundam 00 - anime I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 3:18 pm

Haha L is pretty awesome.
Back to top Go down
johnathondrag
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
johnathondrag

Gundam 00 - anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gundam 00 - anime   Gundam 00 - anime I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 5:59 pm

L is my favorite character from any anime ever. Cept Gaara from Naruto but thats different.

Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

Gundam 00 - anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gundam 00 - anime   Gundam 00 - anime I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 6:56 pm

Gah I hated both of them lol. L is way better. I think that's what I hated most about the ending lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gundam 00 - anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gundam 00 - anime   Gundam 00 - anime I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gundam 00 - anime
Page 1 of 1