You give me a cookie, I'll give you a cookie
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A clan led by Italian_Boy1Up and aHERDofGNOMES

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFacebookYoutubeTwitter
Cookies have disbanded, please contact Italian_Boy1Up at theheartbreakers.tk or cakelair.net for more information.

Gotta catch 'em all - Pokemon!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
VinHikaru
God
God
VinHikaru

Silver Dollars : 6363
Kudos : 144

Gotta catch 'em all - Pokemon! Empty
PostSubject: Gotta catch 'em all - Pokemon!   Gotta catch 'em all - Pokemon! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 12:50 am

Feel free to talk about the Pokemon games here!

I read yesterday that the Heart Gold and Soul Silver remakes come out March 14. That means you all have five days to finish Final Fantasy XIII before Johto reopens for business. XD

I'm pretty excited because I never owned or played the original Gold and Silver versions (yes, this was still in my GameBoy-less days I told you all about). I did enjoy the Johto cartoon though, haha. I liked the Pokemon designs.

As for Pokemon games I actually own, I have Diamond and never finished it. My problem is I try to level up every single Pokemon I catch. I really need to stop.
Back to top Go down
aHERDofGNOMES
Admin
Admin
aHERDofGNOMES

Silver Dollars : 5672
Kudos : 20

PostSubject: Re: Gotta catch 'em all - Pokemon!   Gotta catch 'em all - Pokemon! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 12:55 am

Two under-rated but insanely great pokemon games are The Pokemon Trading Card Game and Pokemon Pinball for Gameboy advance. I have both and love them just as much as the classic pokemon games.
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

Silver Dollars : 8535
Kudos : 143

PostSubject: Re: Gotta catch 'em all - Pokemon!   Gotta catch 'em all - Pokemon! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 7:25 am

Haha I actually have Soul Silver (Just realized I can talk about pirated games and torrents now XD). I got the Japanese version with an English patch on my R4i. I haven't gotten too far, but so far it's a worthy remake of the originals. To be honest the original Gold and Silver games blew my mind. New pokemon, Night/Day system, all new badges with no copied elements, and best of all, you got to go back through Kanto after Johto and you got to face Red from PKMN Red/Blue/Yellow. I beat Pearl, and I'm currently playing through Platinum. I think they should've stopped after the Johto additions, but oh well. Lets just hope they don't break 500 lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cookiemobsters.com
VinHikaru
God
God
VinHikaru

Silver Dollars : 6363
Kudos : 144

PostSubject: Re: Gotta catch 'em all - Pokemon!   Gotta catch 'em all - Pokemon! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 4:29 pm

They are kinda running out of colors, haha.
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

PostSubject: Re: Gotta catch 'em all - Pokemon!   Gotta catch 'em all - Pokemon! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 5:13 pm

VinHikaru wrote:
They are kinda running out of colors, haha.

Well it's not just colors lol. Gold, Silver, and Platinum are technically metals. Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Diamond, and Pearl are rocks haha. And technically none of the remakes are either (fire red, leaf green, soul silver, heart gold) they're just a name followed by the original color or metal lol. But yeah, they're pretty much out of stuff....I say...pokemon orange and purple =) haha.
Back to top Go down
Tubbay-Tubbay23
Empire Ruler
Empire Ruler
Tubbay-Tubbay23

Silver Dollars : 5504
Kudos : 7

PostSubject: Re: Gotta catch 'em all - Pokemon!   Gotta catch 'em all - Pokemon! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 1:18 am

Lol pokemon PINK LOL gotta catch em all sweeeeeetay lol HAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYY LOL ROTFL
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

PostSubject: Re: Gotta catch 'em all - Pokemon!   Gotta catch 'em all - Pokemon! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 8:07 am

Lol somehow I doubt they'll ever do pokemon pink....they'd have to balance it out by doing pokemon black....but then they'd get a bunch of crap for being emo colors lol.
Back to top Go down
Tubbay-Tubbay23
Empire Ruler
Empire Ruler
Tubbay-Tubbay23

Silver Dollars : 5504
Kudos : 7

PostSubject: Re: Gotta catch 'em all - Pokemon!   Gotta catch 'em all - Pokemon! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 12:01 pm

LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gotta catch 'em all - Pokemon!   Gotta catch 'em all - Pokemon! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gotta catch 'em all - Pokemon!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You give me a cookie, I'll give you a cookie :: Game Chat :: Platforms :: Nintendo Games-
Jump to: