You give me a cookie, I'll give you a cookie
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.

You give me a cookie, I'll give you a cookie

A clan led by Italian_Boy1Up and aHERDofGNOMES

HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog inFacebookYoutubeTwitter
Cookies have disbanded, please contact Italian_Boy1Up at theheartbreakers.tk or cakelair.net for more information.

Share | 

AWESOME stories =]

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
peacelovesunny
God
God

Silver Dollars : 3992
Kudos : 18

PostSubject: AWESOME stories =]   Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:28 pm

I love hearing them =] so tell me some hahahaa

Ok I changed it just for VIN!!!!!!!!!!! So lets hear them!!!!

I once was at a park with my friend and We hear a little crotch rocket so we looked up and saw a midget riding on it like a real motorcycle =] bahahaha

Last edited by peacelovesunny on Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
VinHikaru
God
God

Silver Dollars : 4380
Kudos : 144

PostSubject: Re: AWESOME stories =]   Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:55 pm

If you change the thread title to "Awesome stories" I will have many a tale to share. Smile

It'd be a great way to get to know other people in the clan, too! You can all hear about the time I was the only non-gangster Homecoming King candidate at my high school, or the time I almost died for money.....what's that? You want to hear more?

Change the thread title, peace. Razz
Back to top Go down
peacelovesunny
God
God

PostSubject: Re: AWESOME stories =]   Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:28 am

well get to it lmao I really am excited to read these stories
Back to top Go down
VinHikaru
God
God

PostSubject: Re: AWESOME stories =]   Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:08 am

When VinHikaru was a Homecoming King candidate

There's actually not much to my Homecoming story beyond that, haha.

Does anyone know what IB is? The International Baccalaureate program at schools is basically a gifted program. So kids in IB all know each other, since there was only 70 in our class. I ended up being the only IB kid to become one of the Homecoming King finalists (there's six). The only candidates were totally gangsters. I'm not kidding - on the Homecoming poster, I'm the only guy who's smiling.

I felt really good about myself that week. My friends and teachers rooted for me. I wouldn't say I was popular, necessarily, but I got along with a lot of people at school. I thought I had secured the IB votes, while the gangsters would have to split up the votes from the rest of the school.

I was on top of my game! I was well-liked! I was hott! I was royalty!!

I lost. The guy voted Homecoming King was probably the head gangster, and the Queen was a second-year Senior who had run fliers supporting her campaign. Really. People do that.

Anyway, I've been bitter about it ever since. Every person I kill in Fat Princess basically represents one of the other candidates. RAWR!

------------

When VinHikaru almost died for money

Now I'm sure what you guys REALLY want to hear is the time I almost died for money. Well, my orchestra had a car wash to raise money. I was on poster duty, so I just stood at the corner of an intersection with a sign, "Car Wash - support our school orchestra!"

A lady drove up to the intersection and stopped since it was a red light. She rolled down her window and yelled, "I've got money! Here!" and held out some cash.

"Oh! Would you like a car wash?" I asked.

"No, it's a donation! Go ahead, take it!"

"Thank you, ma'am! That's very kind of you, but..."

The thing was she was in the left turn lane. For you Brits, this means I had to cross two lanes of traffic going in the opposite direction, or half-way across the street, in order to reach her.

Suddenly, the light turned green. The woman DROPPED THE CASH in the middle of the road and took off!

Behind me, a parent supervisor came out of nowhere. She laughed harshly, yelled, "Go get it!" and PUSHED ME INTO THE STREET.

I freaked out, ran into the middle of the street with traffic going in both directions, grabbed the money on the ground, and ran back to the sidewalk just as I felt a van whoosh by my legs.

I was alive! And I had the money! Yes, I had risked my life for CA$H. I glared at the fat ugly parent who pushed me into the street (just kidding, I don't remember what she looks like but it gives me comfort to think of this bitch as obese and unattractive).

I unfurled the money the gracious driver had dropped in the road. How much had this generous donor contributed to our fundraiser? Was it a ten? Maybe even a twenty?!

It was a dollar.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AWESOME stories =]   Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:20 am

LOL. Oh, Vin, you are awesome. Awesome Vin has awesome stories. Kudos ♥️
Back to top Go down
peacelovesunny
God
God

PostSubject: Re: AWESOME stories =]   Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:54 am

lmao omg hahahahhahaha

I don't remember what she looks like but it gives me comfort to think of this bitch as obese and unattractive).

ohhh vinnn
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin

Silver Dollars : 6552
Kudos : 143

PostSubject: Re: AWESOME stories =]   Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:35 pm

Haha Vin that's awesome. Your homecoming story reminds me of when I ran for STUCO president haha. And the carwash one was priceless. Kudos for Vin >=3

PostSubject: Re: AWESOME stories =]   Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:22 pm

I think this thread use to be most embarrassing stories right? Anyways... I’ll share.

Sooo I went on a date a couple of days ago to watch Avatar late night. By the way, bunny he was extremely HOT! Hahah He was black, Italian and British haha but had a STRONG Italian accent, sorry bunny: p Anyways, so before him and I walked into the theater, I told him I was going to run into the ladies room so I won’t miss anything on the 3 hour movie. So he waited outside as I went to the ladies room. I went to the closes stall to the entrance just so I can get in and get out. When I opened the stall door, I notice the last person did not flush the toilet. I was like ugh I’ll just use the same toilet too lazy to go to another toilet. I wanted to save water so I did my quick business and flushed. When I flushed, I notice it didn’t make a sound, so I held down the switch longer so it could flush. It made a noise and I said YES but then I notice the water rised. I notice a couple of ladies started to walk in the restroom, guessing a movie just ended. A line was starting to form and I was standing in the stall like OMG, I have to flush! This is so embarrassing! DUMB me, decided to flush one more, LAST time and when I did the toilet started to overflow and tard from the previous user started to go overboard. I freaked out and didn’t know what to do(still standing inside stall) haha, I so I burst out the stall and everyone looked at me and notice the dirty poop water coming down from that stall. SOOOOO EMBARESSING!! I washed my hands and headed out the door to my date. Hahah Of course he was a gentleman and didn’t ask why I took so long! LMAO EPIC story added to my list.
=D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AWESOME stories =]   Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:31 pm

LMFAO OMG EKHA. That's so embarassingg haha. I remember something like that happened at my girlfriends house (this is when we didn't know each other that well haha) except it was clogged with toilet paper, so it wasn't that bad. But I still sat in there for like 10 minutes trying to fix it lmao.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AWESOME stories =]   Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:40 pm

LMAO beeble!! haha i think its more embarrassing to clog a house party toilet/friends toilet than public ones hahah. Because they will find out who did it and single you out! LMAO. and if you have friends like mines, they will pick on your forever and call you toilet clogger whereas in public, you wont have to see them ever again! haha.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AWESOME stories =]   Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:59 pm

LOL did that happen to you? xDD
Back to top Go down
bunnytracks
Planet Ruler
Planet Ruler

Silver Dollars : 3533
Kudos : 14

PostSubject: Re: AWESOME stories =]   Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:02 pm

not british? not hot. Razz

OMGG BUT THATS SO GROSS. if i left that stall and i saw people looking at me i'd be like 'I DIDNT DO THAT. ' and run away. hahaa.
but your so braVE. i hate dirtyyyy bathrooms with a passion. i won't go in them. haa
Back to top Go down
VinHikaru
God
God

PostSubject: Re: AWESOME stories =]   Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:50 pm

OMG Ekha! That story is hilarious. But you left out the best part! What happened with your DATE?! Razz

------------------------------------

New awesome story:

I AM QUOTED ON WIKIPEDIA AS A REFERENCE IN A LINDSAY LOHAN ARTICLE!

I can't BELIEVE I forgot to tell you guys about this. I found out a few weeks ago, and it's for a review I wrote of her first album (yes, she sang for a bit) waaaaay back in 2004. I was a big Lindsay fan then, but don't judge me because EVERYONE loved her back then - like Britney in the late 90s before she went psycho.

Check out footnote 12! That's ME!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Speak_(Lindsay_Lohan_album)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AWESOME stories =]   Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:07 pm

OMG! You're published haha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AWESOME stories =]   Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:17 am

OMG Hahhahah! VIN is on WIKIPEDIA!!! that is soo awesome!! i give you kudos for that homie:)

VIN- you mean what happened to HIM? or later on in the date? Hahahaha. i'll just answer both ^_^

When i came out he bought me a cherry slurpee! haha i guess he waited forever for me and decided to buy me a drink! LOL. He did not ask why i took so long (that would of been rude! LMAO) we went on to watch the movie and did others things.. too long to explain. From this day i still have not told him what had happen in the restroom, (maybe years later hahha)

And I still talk to him, but he lives in NY and in the air force. Soo.. i can keep dating! YAY LMAO.
Back to top Go down
VinHikaru
God
God

PostSubject: Re: AWESOME stories =]   Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:07 pm

First time my family went to England for summer vacation, we were passing through customs and the officer asked my dad, "Are you here on holiday?"

My dad gave out a sharp laugh and replied, "Yeah! JULY 4TH!"

Ho ho ho ho ho!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AWESOME stories =]   Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:10 pm

VinHikaru wrote:
First time my family went to England for summer vacation, we were passing through customs and the officer asked my dad, "Are you here on holiday?"

My dad gave out a sharp laugh and replied, "Yeah! JULY 4TH!"

Ho ho ho ho ho!

LMFAO!!
Back to top Go down
VinHikaru
God
God

PostSubject: Re: AWESOME stories =]   Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:18 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AWESOME stories =]   Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:36 pm

WOOHHHH!!!! They changed it vin cuz of your comment! They even put our clan name in quotation marks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ClaudiaTheGreat

Silver Dollars : 3387
Kudos : 11

PostSubject: Re: AWESOME stories =]   Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:07 pm

lol did they delete comments????
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin

Silver Dollars : 6552
Kudos : 143

PostSubject: Re: AWESOME stories =]   Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:37 pm

Lol as to make sure "the" isn't apart of "cookieMOBsters" >=3 lol. I wanna know what the other entrants got, I would've entered something if I knew I would've gotten something out of it XD.

God
God

PostSubject: Re: AWESOME stories =]   Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:09 pm

HAHA omg I didn't think they'd actually change it! That's AWESOME!
Back to top Go down
VinHikaru
God
God

PostSubject: Re: AWESOME stories =]   Fri May 07, 2010 11:52 pm

I didn't know where else to put this, but...

CyberMoogle13's new icon is AWESOME!!!!! rainbowmonkey
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AWESOME stories =]   Sat May 08, 2010 3:16 am

VinHikaru wrote:
I didn't know where else to put this, but...

CyberMoogle13's new icon is AWESOME!!!!! rainbowmonkey

YES. But hasn't he had that for a while? Razz
Back to top Go down
VinHikaru
God
God

PostSubject: Re: AWESOME stories =]   Tue May 11, 2010 10:58 am

Another true awesome story, and also Lindsay Lohan related:

In high school, when Lindsay Lohan was HUGE, I was a member of her Street Team website. I sent out e-mails to my friends promoting her new album, movies, and appearances. Each time I did one of these things, I got points on her website. I had enough points to win a free Lindsay Lohan calendar for....I think it was 2004, haha.

Anyway, the calendar never came in the mail. I'm still convinced this is why LiLo became an alcoholic druggie - clearly, she couldn't take the guilt of never getting me that stupid calendar.

It's okay, Lindsay. I've moved on. I'm a Fat Princess bot now! I'm on to bigger and better things. And you and I......are over.

Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AWESOME stories =]   

Back to top Go down

AWESOME stories =]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next